Help and support available for students
The Mental Health and Well-being Adviser can assist students in a number of ways, including:
- Provide individual support related to all mental health and wellbeing issues, on a regular basis or via a one-off appointment
- Provide information about mental health issues and useful support services
- Ensure that appropriate arrangements and support are in place for the duration of the student’s studies
- Discuss students’ needs in relation to their course/ university life
- Facilitate exam concessions/arrangements where appropriate
- Liaise with and provide onward referral to other services, both within and external to Liverpool Hope University.