In circumstances where it is necessary to hire a vehicle, such vehicles can be hired from:
Arnold Clark (Agresso Supplier ID - 10002826)
Local Branch - Liverpool Sefton street
Tel: 0151 708 5330
- The driver is responsible ensuring the vehicle is returned with a full tank of fuel prior to pick-up. Failure to do this will result in a extra charge to the University.
- If you wish to hire a vehicle you will need to have completed a Annual Driver Declaration Form which must be emailed to email@example.com
- The University has its own Motor Insurance Policy, therefore you will not need to purchase additional insurance.
- If you intend to hire vehicle for more than 14 days you must inform the Insurance Section.
- Please ensure that driver's check the vehicle prior to using, a contact number is on the rental wallet to report which will be noted on our system, or they can report it by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event of an accident, a 24hr contact number can be found on the key fob for assistance, an Accident Report Form can be found in the glove box to complete sent to Arnold Clark
- A 24hr contact number for assistance can be found on the key fob and the rental wallet